Tuesday 1 June 2010

Reformation trust blogger review program


Hi,

As I have come to realise the idea of blogging for free books is only a good idea if the books are worth reading in the first place. How wonderful then that I just found out that the good folks at Ligonier have a blogger review program. This is the most exciting review program I can see as these are the publishers of R. C Sproul's books. I have many of R. C Sproul's books and I give him the credit for deepening my understanding of reformed theology and re-introducing me to Jonathan Edwards who I was initially introduced to through his Sinners sermon. In Many ways R.C is responsible under God for the growth of warm hearted Calvinism in the States and I praise God for him. Here is the link Reformation Trust. They also have Derek Thomas, Sinclair Ferguson, and even Al Mohler. Awesome, I just hope my location allows me to be accepted onto their books.

Shalom
Stephen <><

No comments: