Saturday 13 December 2008

Free books to bloggers

A word of thanks to Jonathan Hunt over at Glosbaptist who pointed people on his blog to Thomas Nelson. Nelson give free books to bloggers for writing a 200 word review. I got my first "book" earlier this week, its actually a dramatised version of the bible on mp3. If you are interested in free books for writing reviews here is the link to Thomas Nelson. Does anyone know of any similar schemes for IVP, crossways, Baker books etc? As this could save me a small fortune!
Once again many thanks Jonathan!

God Bless
Stephen
I'll be back soon :-)

4 comments:

Jonathan Hunt said...

Mine never arrived. Has yours?

Stephen said...

yes I got it a couple of weeks ago. ita an audio cd words of promise next generation. I have nearly finshed listening to it and shall review it later this week. you should get in touch with them because mine came about 10 days after I joined.

Les said...

Thanks for the heads up Steve. Will try it. Passed the word on to a young guy at church and he has ordered one already!
Les

Stephen said...

Hi Les,
It has been a while since I saw you but the same rule still applies, its stephen not steve ;)
Will you be doing it on your blog?
Shalom
Stephen