Tuesday 2 October 2007

Word Alive April 7-11, Pwllheli 2008

John Piper








Just a plug for two of my favourite speakers, if you live in the UK and are free April 7th to the 11th then you should attend the New Word Alive in Pwllheli in Wales.

The three main speakers are John Piper from Bethlehem Baptist Church,


Don Carson from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and Terry Virgo from New Frontiers. I have had the privilege of hearing both John Piper and Don Carson in person and can wholeheartedly affirm that their messages will be life changing! I have not heard Terry Virgo but I am sure he'll be great too!


Terry Virgo

2 comments:

Reformed Renegade said...

Once again, I envy you, I've learned so much from Piper. He always seems to hit that balance between theological knowledge on one hand and being able to teach you how to apply in a warm hearted manner on the other.

David R Kirk said...

Nice to see a few photos on your blog. But I bet you can't pronounce Pwllheli.